NOUVEAU EVENTS $2K
Arizona Costume Institute's young professional division known as Nouveau (ages 18-35) organizes two membership drives per year. These events have occurr both on and off site and include activities ranging from museum hosted events to collaborations with like fashion organizations. Nouveau programs target college students studying fashion and young professionals with a serious interest in fashion.
This sponsorship opportunity includes:
- Exclusive sponsorship recognition
- This is an exclusive opportunity that will not be extended to other brands or interested donors
- Exclusive sponsorship acknowledgement on e-blasts promoting the programs
- Recognition from the podium by Arizona Costume Institute Nouveau president
- One 10ft x 5ft space for promotional material or brand collateral to be on view and or distributed
- Sponsor can assign brand representatives to distribute brand collateral, gift bags or giveaways at every Nouveau program
- Custom message and/or logo on view on 6 entry screens in Greenbaum Lobby (museum entrance)
- Mention in press release distributed to the local media
- Outreach includes but is not limited to: Trends Magazine, Phoenix Magazine, AZ - Lifestyles, AZ Redbook, Phoenix Home & Garden, AZ Foothills, Phoenix New Times, Uptown Magazine
- Inclusion in social media posts related to the promotion of Arizona Costume Institute’s Nouveau events
- ACI regualry posts to Facebook and Instagram. We currently have a following of over 3,000 people.
- Exclusive sponsor recognition on Arizona Costume Insitute’s Website
- “Nouveau Event” sponsor will be featured on the events page of Arizona Costume Institute's website throughout the duration of the programs – www.arizonacostumeinstitute.org