FALL AND/OR SPRING EXHIBITION OPENING $10K
Arizona Costume Institute supports the opening receptions and promotion of the biannual fashion exhibition openings organized by Phoenix Art Museum’s Curator of Fashion Design Dennita Sewell. The Fall and Spring exhibition openings historically draw 300 Valley fashion enthusiasts to the museum. The opening celebration includes a presentation from the Curator, exhibition viewing, music, food and beverages. The event style and decor is reflective of the exhibition theme.
This sponsorship opportunity includes:
- Exclusive sponsorship recognition
- This is an exclusive opportunity that will not be extended to other brands or donors
- Exclusive sponsorship acknowledgement on exhibition invitation distributed to over 5,000 Valley fashion enthusiasts
- Exclusive sponsorship acknowledgement on approximately 10 e-blasts promoting the opening event
- ACI distributes emails annually to its fashion list of over 3,000 subscribers
- Recognition from the podium by Arizona Costume Institute president and/or Curator of Fashion Design at event
- Sponsor will be thanked and recognized during the event in Great Hall in addition to an acknowledgement in Whiteman Hall
- Projected logo and exclusive acknowledgement in Whiteman Hall prior to program
- Phoenix Art Museum’s Whiteman Hall is a modern 300 seat theater with a drop down screen fully supported with technology utilized for films and speaker presentations.
- One 10ft x 5ft space in the Great Hall (location of event) for promotional material or brand collateral to be on view and/or distributed
- Sponsor can assign brand representatives to distribute brand collateral, gift bags or giveaways at exhibit opening
- Custom message and/or logo on view on 6 entry screens in Greenbaum Lobby (Museum entrance)
- Sponsor is encouraged to feature unique logo or special welcome message on the welcome screens in the museum lobby during program arrivals
- Mention in press release distributed to the local media
- Outreach includes but is not limited to: Trends Magazine, Phoenix Magazine, AZ - Lifestyles, AZ Redbook, Phoenix Home & Garden, AZ Foothills, Phoenix New Times, Uptown Magazine
- Inclusion in social media posts related to the promtion of Arizona Costume Institute’s exhibition openings
- ACI regualry posts to Facebook and Instagram. We currently have a following of over 3,000 people.
- Exclusive sponsor recognition on Arizona Costume Insitute’s Website
- “Fall and/or Exhibition” sponsor will be featured on the exhibitions page of Arizona Costume Institute's website throughout the duration of the promotion of the event www.arizonacostumeinstitute.org