FALL & SPRING BENEFACTOR EVENTS $5K
Arizona Costume Institute organizes two exclusive off-site events for our benefactor members. These events are marketed to approximentally 150 of our upper level ACI members and are historically hosted at like arts & culture centers in the Valley including, Taliesin West, Ballet Arizona and the Phoenix Opera. The Benefactor events include lunch and a special program featuring a fashion and/or theater expert.
This sponsorship opportunity includes:
- Exclusive sponsorship recognition
- This is an exclusive opportunity that will not be extended to other brands or interested donors
- 5 Complimentary tickets for sponsor to invite special guests, clients or brand affiliates
- Exclusive sponsorship acknowledgement on approximately 8 e-blasts promoting the programs
- Recognition at the event given by Arizona Costume Institute President
- Sponsor can assign brand representatives to distribute brand collateral, gift bags or giveaways at every “Second Wednesday” program
- Mention in press release distributed to the local media
- Outreach includes but is not limited to: Trends Magazine, Phoenix Magazine, AZ - Lifestyles, AZ Redbook, Phoenix Home & Garden, AZ Foothills, Phoenix New Times, Uptown Magazine
- Inclusion in social media posts related to the promtion of Arizona Costume Institutes' Benefactor events
- ACI regualry posts to Facebook and Instagram. We currently have a following of over 3,000 people.
- Exclusive sponsor recognition on Arizona Costume Insitute’s Website
- “Benefactor Event” sponsor will be featured on the events page of Arizona Costume Institute's website throughout the duration of the promotion of events www.arizonacostumeinstitute.org