With temperatures exceeding 115 degrees in Phoenix, now is the best time to stay inside and catch up on your fashion literature. Lucky for you, Dennita Sewell, The Jacquie Dorrance Curator of Fashion Design is sharing her "must have" summer reading material with you all! In no particular order, here are Dennita's current favorites.
1. Iris Van Herpen: Transforming Fashion
2. Going Global: The Textile and Apparel Industry
3. Dress in 18th Century Europe
4. Vestoj: Issue 4 On Fashion and Power
5. Listening to Stone: The Art and Life of Isamu Noguchi
6. Noguchi's imaginary landscapes
7. The Secret Power of Yoga